How Can OHSAS Help?
The OHSAS specification is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- Establish an OH&S management system to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH&S risks associated with its activities
- Assure itself of its conformance with its stated OH&S policy
- Demonstrate such conformance to others
- Implement, maintain and continually improve an OH&S management system
- Make a self-determination and declaration of conformance with this OHSAS specification.
- Seek certification/registration of its OH&S management system by an external organization
Essentially, OHSAS helps in a variety of respects... it helps: minimize risk to employees/etc; improve an existing OH&S management system; demonstrate diligence; gain assurance; etc. The benefits can be substantial.
Brief introduction of De system
De System is a world leading consultancy organization specialized in global product & system certifications such as: ISO 9001 (QMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 13485, ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 22000 (FSMS), OHSAS 18001, US FDA registration and compliance, European Union & EFTA product safety requirement- CE Marking, ROHS compliance, ISO standards, HACCP, OHSAS, C-TPAT, GMP, EUREPGAP, SA 8000, BSCI, WRAP etc. De System has presence in India and other parts of Asia.
We are having our presence in following geographical areas:NEW DELHI, CHANDIGARH,HARYANA Panchkula, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Bahadurgarh, Bhiwadi, Panipat,UTTAR PRADESH- Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Bhadoi, Rampur, Noida,UTTRANCHAL Mandi, Baddi,GUJARAT- Ahmedabad, Surat, Bhavnagar MAHARASHTRA - Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, JAMMU & KASHMIR - Jammu, PUNJAB Ludhiana, Faridkot, Amritsar, Chandigarh KARNATAKA- Bangalore, Tumkur, Mysore, TAMIL NADU - Chennai, Tirupur, ANDHRA PRADESH Hyderabad, MADHYA PRADESH- Bhopal, ORISSA Raurkela, Bhuwneshwar, Katak WESTBANGOL Kolkata, Durgapur BIHAR- Patna, Gaya, JHARKHAND- Ranchi. Jamshedpur.
- Enhanced employee motivation and acceptance regarding occupational health and safety
- Reduction in possibilities of accidents and incidents
- Reduced health and safety related risks resulting in reduced costs
- Improved legal compliance
- Improved image and competitive ability by way of sustained OH&S performance
- Reduced material and man-days loss due to accidents and production breakdowns
- Lower insurance costs
- Better identification of hazards and risk management.
- Involving all levels of the organization through setting objectives, targets and documented responsibilities.
- Overall better awareness of Health and Safety.
- Promotion of teamwork through improved communication at all levels, with relevant business partners and third parties